Non-Restricted (PAL) – Rifles and shotguns
Saturday, December 2nd 2023 – 8:00am-5:00pm
Best Western Plus Dauphin
50 Eric Irwin Way
Cost: $100 per Student – including a photo for the initial application
Minimum age is 12 years – hunter safety is NOT required!
Topics covered in the CFSC include
– the evolution of firearms, major parts, types and actions;
– basic firearms safety practices;
– operating firearm actions;
– safe handling and carry procedures;
– firing techniques and procedures;
– care of non-restricted firearms;
– responsibilities of the firearms owner/user; and,
– safe storage, display, transportation and handling of non-restricted firearms.